Top 5 Top 5

Good cartoon, but the only reason I watched it here is because it got blocked from youtube for some reason.

Hey Man Hey Man

Good work, top notch for a first time animation. Make longer shits, animation is kinda shoddy but understandable for first timer. Funny joke, make more of them and longer and I'll keep watching

Shy Bladder Shy Bladder

Same problem here. For me peeing in a stall is a lot less awkward than standing with my dick in my hand at a urinal, so that's where I usually pee. Of course this has created some problems (I walk into the bathroom and the stalls are full so I have to wait for one to clear) but still less weird for me than standing without peeing for a solid 5 minutes.

Break The Bad Break The Bad

Pretty good animation, but the jokes were mediocre and it was way too short.

TheWheeman responds:

I'm working on something else at the moment that's much, much, longer, I guess making this was a kinda break from that.
Hopefully whatever I'm working on now will tickle that fancy of yours a tad more.

BinkToons-Snowballs BinkToons-Snowballs

Decent Joke and ok animation. Production quality is eh, but that's expected of beginners. Keep doing what you're doing.

kickboxing banana kickboxing banana

Newgrounds isn't the place for speedart

Rennis5 responds:

this is up for debate

Pico Day...again. Pico Day...again.

Well...what can i say. It's extremely short and boring. The animation is well done, but what do you expect from a 5 second animation with barely any movement. All in all, should have been longer and should have actually had a point.

chrisyrulz responds:

All it was signifying was preparing himself for Pico Day again. As if he was a real character that did everything in all these animations people make. It was just a bit of fun, nothing more.

Left 4 Dead - Smoker Left 4 Dead - Smoker

Good joke, quality animation, but I think it was too short. You should work on a longer cartoon, you have potential.

vagina fish vagina fish

Is it wrong that this gave me a boner? Well, anyway, good animation, i guess you could say unique, honstly not that bad. 3.5 stars.

Cadaver Cadaver

This is extremely similar to an animation short at the Denver Film Festival, also about a student who starts off cutting open a cadaver which then comes to life, and it's also called cadaver. Is there any chance you got the idea from that? Right now I'm rating no stars because I'm assuming it wasn't original.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

I have absolutely never heard of this other animation. Its possible somebody else had a similar idea. I would appreciate it if next time you sent me a PM with such a question rather than using the review board to accuse me and giving me a zero.