Top 5 Top 5

Good cartoon, but the only reason I watched it here is because it got blocked from youtube for some reason.

Hey Man Hey Man

Good work, top notch for a first time animation. Make longer shits, animation is kinda shoddy but understandable for first timer. Funny joke, make more of them and longer and I'll keep watching

Shy Bladder Shy Bladder

Same problem here. For me peeing in a stall is a lot less awkward than standing with my dick in my hand at a urinal, so that's where I usually pee. Of course this has created some problems (I walk into the bathroom and the stalls are full so I have to wait for one to clear) but still less weird for me than standing without peeing for a solid 5 minutes.

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

Hmm i remember this was the arcade game in $wag, a flashgame of my childhood. Anyway, entertaining game, fun premise. 5 stars my friend.

Aprime responds:

Waaheey, thanks!

Climbit Climbit

I was confused but now see that this is just a mechanics test. I like the concept but I'd say it's too easy to keep the ball from falling, I'd say make the cursor ball smaller and make gravity stronger so it's more difficult to keep the ball in a steady position. I like the music. Keep working on it this could be really good

devilcowgames responds:

Did you play the other levels as well? its not that easy and also it was designed as a mobile game, its a bit harder to balance it there, anyhow thanks for your input!

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

Very cool. Almost seems more like a toy than a game, but obviously there are levels to beat so it's a game. Really entertaining, although it involves a lot of guessing, you can figure out how to almost predict the orbit. Gets kinda repetitive, but what do you expect from a game made in 48 hours. Good Job.

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

ummm

instead of making stupid ass songs why dont u work on the chat?

Mary Had a Little Knife Mary Had a Little Knife